Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Baby bib hanger, a new use for a paper plate!

I thought I would share my new use for a paper plate.  I was at a loss on how to display my baby bibs at craft shows, they would collapse when I hung them and were not very attractive.  In search of something that would hang them like the stores I searched online, locally and could not find anything.  I was walking through the store when I saw the paper plates.  The inner circle was the perfect size to fit my sewn baby bibs.  I cut out the inner circle, added notches in the middle to hold the bib, and a plastic hang tag.  They were a little too plain, so viola, the "baby" in the baby hanger was born.  I drew the image with a marker and added pink cheeks.  I think they turned out really cute!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is such a cute idea! I hope you don't mind if I steal it! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! And so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute for words. I am "borrowing" this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you okay with people using this and putting their own spin or flair on it? I have been searching for weeks on how to display my items and couldn't find anything online until I came across your blog post. Please say yes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Thank you for sharing this super, wonderful, glorious idea!! So amazing that a paper plate can be so cute and useful!

    ReplyDelete