Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Fabric day!

What do fabulous new fabrics and Chuck E Cheese have in common?  They both offer hours of entertainment!  I was worried when I had to drive 3 hours each way to get new fabrics for this season with my kids.  The warehouse is only open during the week and does not allow children - what's a working mom with a 9 and 2 year old to do?  Especially during spring break?  Wanting to be together my husband and I packed the kids in the car and made the trek trying to decide what they were going to do while I shopped.  They were going to find a park but the rain made us change our thinking.  Thinking out loud prompted my 2 year old to say - let's go to Chuck E Cheese!  Out of the mouth of babes comes some of the greatest ideas - we were surprised and excited to find one within 3 minutes of the warehouse!  It was meant to be, we were all entertained!  Best of all I found a new favorite fabric - I can't wait to make something with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment